I have a question about workers comp.....?

Answers:3   |   LastUpdateAt:2012-07-02 12:19:03  

Asked at 2012-05-28 10:58:07
My husband injured his knee at work and the company he works for does not have insurance to cover it. We have found that are not required by law to have insurance becuase the company is so small. I wonder if they are forced to pay for his surgery and physical therapy out of pocket and if they do not, do you have the right to sue?
Answer1KennetAnswered at 2012-06-07 08:55:20
You must apply for disability payments in your local unemployment office . He was put straight.
Answer2DemetricAnswered at 2012-06-25 20:20:17
Are you saying they are not required to have workers comp ? Really going to investigate all avenues . Call the AHCA ! Even if you do not intend to sue, seek the advice of an attorney for workers compensation . This is the twenty - first century , employers should be required to protect employees . Do not take the brunt of this.
Related Questions
  • Answer This Question:I have a question about workers comp.....?