Workers comp question. Employer failing to pay?

Answers:2   |   LastUpdateAt:2012-06-23 06:08:45  

Asked at 2012-05-18 07:15:26
I was injured at work and went to the hospital. He told the people at the hospital would be in workers' compensation and the next day I went to work and gave them all the papers from the hospital. Now probably about 6 months later , today I just received in the mail a letter from a debt collector on the hospital bill. Before this letter I received 2 letters from the hospital other than bills . I took both of which work and showed them to his boss and ask him to take over several times. Company I work for has workers' compensation and is supposed to cover the hospital bill . What should I do if the work is still being paid ? By the way , live in Georgia.
Answer1bullfrogAnswered at 2012-05-26 14:46:04
taken by the paper work for your employer, but curiously did not mention the presentation of the claim workers working draft paper . Apparently not done and needs to be done as soon as possible sadly unless you can demonstrate you did your part you're screwed , because it is on your credit. File a formal complaint to the collection agency is allowed to have medical bills get sent back to the supplier and the record removed from your credit file, but will take time
Answer2JesAnswered at 2012-06-23 06:08:45
Ask your employer the name of the Workers' Compensation carrier and call yourself. If your boss refuses to give the name and phone number or not the claim, contact your state labor board .
Related Questions
  • Answer This Question:Workers comp question. Employer failing to pay?