I think my ex girlfriend is using my name for 1st driver on her insurance policy. Is there a way to find out?

Answers:10   |   LastUpdateAt:2012-05-18 13:57:16  

collective singular noun
Asked at 2012-01-01 14:19:12
I went to confused.com and tried to make some appointments and said that there was already an account and could use the forgot password feature .

I tried this and told me that my maiden name of mother was wrong. That is a joke, because I only use two different names for my maiden name of the mother in these situations . The full name or short.

I also looked at the password hint that there was something my ex -girlfriend would usually say. I know who has insured his car so I can call the insurance company and cancel the policy. She has no right to use my name on my back for their benefit.

Help is appreciated.
Answer1 fish curry -Answered at 2012-01-08 16:40:36
That's insurance fraud, contact the Insurance Ombudsman and the police, and she is legally uninsured
Answer2BeverleyAnswered at 2012-01-29 01:37:42
It would cost more than two names on your policy? So , why bother with that. Yes , you will probably call her or one of the members of his family to find out . Sorry.
Answer3BlancheAnswered at 2012-02-01 02:21:52
Just go to confused.com and get a new account using a different email address .
Or try to log on using her maiden name of mother .

As for his use of his name to get insurance. is possibly the fraud, but his work and the problem that the insurance companies because they will not drive the car I can not see how it will be disadvantageous to you.

PS you can get some bonus applications
not free PSPS my ex is a total fool ! !
Answer4OsborAnswered at 2012-02-13 13:25:39
If you are sure then get the old bill involved, this is not correct at all.
Answer5armadilloAnswered at 2012-02-14 20:47:43
Tell him to let you know who you are, or will have to seek legal help to find out. is not ! !
Answer6NicholaAnswered at 2012-02-15 22:50:33
You may not be found easily, but if your data has been added to the policy to be cheaper than if she says she will find and will put her right in it. You can simply deny everything.
Answer7variable noun MODAL Answered at 2012-02-22 18:47:23
Unless you know how to spell her name Mother's maiden and is different from the way of spelling , try that.
Contact the police and inform them you suspicion of driving without valid insurance and why. IF you just said NOT SURE YOU WOULD SEE AND FIND sure, but I do not know if it was INSURED OR ON YOUR BEHALF. If she has an accident and leaves the scene you will soon KNOW
If she has to assume that she has done to reduce the cost of your insurance.
Answer8Japan_TokyoAnswered at 2012-04-12 00:06:01
Find your insurance certificate ! Then you know, .
Answer9cockAnswered at 2012-04-30 17:44:16
mind if she has to resgister also the car in your name? DMV test and call the insurance company and ask. that have websites online identity theft ... see if you can run a check through them . I will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law if it too! Good luck!
Answer10Dancing Ninja Answered at 2012-05-18 13:57:16
yes .... ask your ...
Related Questions
  • Answer This Question:I think my ex girlfriend is using my name for 1st driver on her insurance policy. Is there a way to find out?