What kind of insurance do I need to start an assisted living?

Answers:1   |   LastUpdateAt:2012-05-08 22:00:15  

Asked at 2012-05-03 07:57:40
I've been in the health field for 16 years and have had many different kinds of experience with different types of dementia and people with experience ranging from home care, nursing homes, assisted living and private care hired ... as I have built a reputation for myself I find it more difficult to find time for the demand for my services. I started writing a business plan for starting a nursing home of mine. However I am not sure of the compulsory liability insurance , and what is the average cost for this, and what information they should have before I call an agent to inquire about an appointment. I incorporate all these costs in my business plan so I can be as accurate as possible. I live in Michigan. Any advice would help with issues related to assisted living home , but insurance is the category that I'm working on now? ? ?
Answer1CyriAnswered at 2012-05-08 22:00:15
You need a company policy. A company policy includes liability insurance .

Call some local agents for some appointments. Start with the company that bears his auto insurance and ask if they write business policies for your type of business.
Related Questions
  • Answer This Question:What kind of insurance do I need to start an assisted living?