I got my indian driving licence for four wheeler ,,how can i convert it to uk driving licence?

Answers:7   |   LastUpdateAt:2012-05-05 22:01:09  

Asked at 2011-12-27 09:24:32
I got my driver's license by India with four wheels , how I can turn UK driving license?
Answer1DoloresAnswered at 2011-12-28 20:27:01
Right? Indian is good?
Answer2CastorAnswered at 2011-12-30 09:12:26

First of all what you say no 4-wheel cars?
We have the Group B cars and vans
( Maximum permissible mass )
MMA Motor vehicles not exceeding 3500 kg which has no more than eight passenger seats with a trailer up to 750 kg. Sets towing vehicles in category B and a trailer, in the MAM of the combination does not exceed 3500 kg and the MAM of the trailer does not exceed the unladen mass of towing vehicle.

And we have B1 Group Trikes and Quads
Tricycles / quads , three or four wheeled vehicles with an unladen weight exceeding 550 kg.

Both the age of 17

Group B1 Group B will include
Group B1 are not included in Group B

However, the answer is the same

Get a provisional English
then take a test like everyone else.
I suspect you do not have a car license as you say a wheel , suggesting a 4- wheel all-terrain vehicle , which is neither car or bicycle .

Andy C
Answer3LucyAnswered at 2011-12-30 17:30:40
Take a ride and if you are the established standard , then it will happen, if not, then you will have to take some driving lessons
Answer4OdeletteAnswered at 2012-01-02 04:00:45
is necessary to request a license from English and then sit the theory test and driving test, but you need a training
Answer5BerylAnswered at 2012-01-05 21:03:55
You may be able to use it for a limited time , then you need proof of United Kingdom
Answer6Jasper.Answered at 2012-05-05 22:01:09
take a test like the rest of us that the Board cheap
Related Questions
  • Answer This Question:I got my indian driving licence for four wheeler ,,how can i convert it to uk driving licence?