Answers:1   |   LastUpdateAt:2012-04-01 20:21:48  

Asked at 2012-02-20 13:58:57
I am researching about cities or states can do road tests that have nothing to do with the parking parllell testing. I am an adult and I already purchased my permission, can someone please help me.
Answer1CalviAnswered at 2012-04-01 20:21:48
Oh , for heaven's sake ... maybe you just need to ride the bus , if you can not handle parallel parking . And you are an adult ? You should be ashamed .
Related Questions
  • Answer This Question:Transportation?