Car accident with no information exchanged or police report?

Answers:2   |   LastUpdateAt:2012-05-02 00:35:01  

Asked at 2012-02-14 14:10:38
I parked my car , and when I opened the door the wind took it and hit the car next to me . As I left the car the man was rushed from his driver's side insists that my information, when we looked there was no mark on his or my car and I said no matter . He then proceeded to curse out by letting the wind take it. as I ignored my friend in the car with me took his badge number and ended up walking away ... Is there any way I could file a complaint to me if I came to get my badge number? no other witness who is not my friend ..
Answer1Michelle G Answered at 2012-02-14 20:30:46
I doubt it, unless he calls the police and lies. In which case will contact you and you and your friend could explain what happened .
If nothing happened in the car but there was nothing to fix or claim .
Answer2m1ng / 陌㈤Answered at 2012-05-02 00:35:01
Yes, he could, but no damage .....

That's why we have insurance . You will tell your side of the story and let your insurance company fight it while you are in your life.
Related Questions
  • Answer This Question:Car accident with no information exchanged or police report?