Do I need vehicle tax/insurance when parking in housing association or council parking bays?

Answers:9   |   LastUpdateAt:2012-05-07 23:06:24  

Asked at 2012-02-10 00:13:14
Is it necessary vehicle tax / insurance when parking in the housing association or the council parking bays ?
Answer1MildredAnswered at 2012-02-18 02:32:59
it is a "public place " , the new highway code
Answer2RichardAnswered at 2012-02-24 05:02:01
Answer3 Xiao vector ┆ o` -Answered at 2012-03-03 18:12:10
Yes ! I had a problem with them when they are learning to drive. Bought second-hand and left in the private parking "of properties with a SORN notice and was told I had to move or be charged if they had to be taxed , and did'nt ! Although you pay Community fee !What a joke! Although the reason they said no permit is to prevent, etc " tipping " some "abandoned " cars attract !
If you have one and want to get rid of it, you can call your local council and arrange to pick you up - for free. Depending on if they do, because it is not certain that all do. Ring and check.
Hope this helps .
Answer4MauricAnswered at 2012-03-08 22:04:29
Yes , it is still classified as " public parking " .
Answer5colour wordAnswered at 2012-04-13 10:21:59
Answer6MarcuAnswered at 2012-04-25 11:23:11
Yes count as "path " for the purpose of traffic laws .
Answer7 __only ↑ treasure, Reta lonely, the end -Answered at 2012-05-02 03:01:47
Unfortunately , it does. It is in the lease.
Answer8QuintinaAnswered at 2012-05-07 23:06:24
One parking space usually means to end use with the car ready for next time , so the vehicle must be proven , insurance, etc. This also means that the vehicle will be used and the application of SORN you get into a world of fun if you do not use. The council sees it as " Free Parking / Storage" and probably will be very hard about
Related Questions
  • Answer This Question:Do I need vehicle tax/insurance when parking in housing association or council parking bays?