Transportation after an injury in a car accident?

Answers:0   |   LastUpdateAt:2012-09-18 06:15:04  

Asked at 2012-09-18 06:15:04
I was in an automobile accident not too long ago and was injured. I am having a lot of trouble driving emotionally and physically. It's too hard and painful for me to sit up in that position for as long as I need to. My husband needs to get to work though, and I am his only means to get to work. Would the car insurance company reimburse for a month bus pass for my husband so he can get to and from work since I am his only way and I was injured to where I cannot do it? I can drive him as far as the bus stop, but his work is about 45 minutes away and that is just too much with how badly I hurt.

This Question:"Transportation after an injury in a car accident?" No answers yet. Be the first!
Related Questions
  • Answer This Question:Transportation after an injury in a car accident?