If you have accident , do u have to call ur claims department to claim from the third party?

Answers:7   |   LastUpdateAt:2012-04-27 06:02:13  

﹏ 1s,
Asked at 2012-01-25 10:31:09
another question in my some1 said u do not hav to go through your insurance company. u hav to claim, even if you do ? insurance and get ur money from them.
Answer1~*i*LiK3*iT*hOt*~ Answered at 2012-01-27 00:23:50
Call your insurance company. Since it's not your fault, then your insurance company does not pay their rates remain the same.
Answer2BorAnswered at 2012-01-30 07:52:19
Do you know? Well , no. If you want to go through all this for yourself that is not necessary. But if you are paying for insurance , why not use it?
Answer3Answered at 2012-01-30 18:51:32
If you must call the department of demand must also report the accident to the police , so it's a crime not to.
Answer4gorillaAnswered at 2012-02-23 22:29:21
Call the claims department of your insurance companies and give them the details of your claim. Then we will send a claim form to complete.
Answer5BensoAnswered at 2012-03-30 17:47:17
Your insurance policy (which is a contract) , probably indicates that you must report all accidents to them. You pay a premium for the coverage you have , why not to use it. If you do not have collision coverage, then yes ... to inform the insurance company. But let your insurance company know.
Answer6AmyAnswered at 2012-04-03 16:13:03
If you can not be bothered to write your question correctly , so do not have to guess what you mean , then it can not be bothered to give a decent answer .
Answer7Who does not pull calf Answered at 2012-04-27 06:02:13
Call the company that is responsible for causing the damage.

Good luck and I hope this helps!
Related Questions
  • Answer This Question:If you have accident , do u have to call ur claims department to claim from the third party?