Is there a grace period on road tax?

Answers:18   |   LastUpdateAt:2018-06-15 01:46:28  

Asked at 2012-01-20 23:20:43
I just bought a new car has 6 months tax , but I can not pick up for 3 days. My tax runs out old cars today, but I need to go to work . Is it okay for this short period of time or should I order something ?
Answer1DeborahAnswered at 2012-01-24 16:46:23
No grace for road tax more! worth to be discovered for 3 days?
Answer2He Hate Me Answered at 2012-01-25 09:54:09
Make other arrangements to get to work , public transportation if possible, or pay a friend to pick you up for three days .

No period of grace, and your insurance would be void as well. Do not risk it.
Answer3NorbertAnswered at 2012-01-27 18:16:29
I would not risk if I were you, if you get caught you could end up with points on your license or a fine, or both, you should get a lift or travel, it is only a couple of days.
Answer4u_r_fat Answered at 2012-01-27 23:17:14
No - not grace - it is used and that are not covered
Answer5 한정사 Answered at 2012-01-30 20:14:40
seems pointless to get taxed when you will not use it anymore. You're better off walking to work or call a taxi, but it is pointless to risk receiving a fine big!
Answer6DeviAnswered at 2012-02-01 00:19:00
There is no grace for late registration tax is only a matter of time before catching up with you, then its off to the crusher !
Answer7EAnswered at 2012-02-07 01:17:34
No, if you have no taxes, not your insurance.If to use the car is worthy of a fine and the car impounded. Find another way to get to work
Answer8mouseAnswered at 2012-02-09 09:01:15
No grace.sorry .
Answer9Josh_Is_25%_Larger Answered at 2012-02-10 07:06:52
They are well , K is very bad, and if he is a police officer , I am f *** ing Pope ! 28 days? General consensus ? That will stand up in court, then!
Answer10MattheAnswered at 2012-02-16 20:16:46
Regardless of whether you still need the vehicle tax or SORN . Do nothing and be beaten by a fine.
Answer11JoannaAnswered at 2012-02-20 00:36:58
There is no grace period, get taxed tomorrow and whether to maintain their old way of the road for reimbursement claima thengo here :
Answer12Can not help but ╰ つ Answered at 2012-02-20 04:15:45
no .... and no more ... if your cought ITS seized
Answer13Øne Answered at 2012-02-26 12:41:58
You can get a refund of road tax. so if you want to tax the remaining 3 days you can get ur money back.
Answer14ColberAnswered at 2012-03-29 01:08:19
just do not get caught. I bought a new car in December and came with the tax at 6 months, I realized that it was due to run out in a couple of days and I hadnt received the log book and the green receipt I had was useless after 2 months to collect taxes so I used my car for 11 days without taxes, but in the end I paid my taxes yet for 11 days ,
only the most expensive work to which a taxi or bus to work or a possible
Answer15 → っ Curcuma Hikaru put it -Answered at 2012-05-05 22:59:02
Sort It Out, or be fined
Answer16JasoAnswered at 2012-06-18 10:37:57
If you want to enjoy your new car, then all you can do is lock your old car in the garage to hang your keys in the house to find someone to give a lift to work or find other means to get to work for the next three days . Then pick up your new car and have no problems.
Answer17 Answered at 2018-06-15 01:46:28


pandora outlet

coach factory outlet


dansko shoes

nike basketball shoes

ugg boots

coach factory outlet

polo ralph lauren outlet

ralph lauren outlet

nike epic react flyknit

coach factory outlet


nike air max

coach outlet

ecco outlet

birkenstock sandals

adidas superstar

adidas yeezy

red wing outlet

pandora charms

ecco shoes

coach outlet store online clearances

canada goose jackets

coach outlet


garmont boots

ultra boost

asolo boots

supra shoes

moncler jackets

dr martens

supreme new york

ugg outlet

valentino shoes

coach factory outlet

columbia shoes

coach outlet store

ralph lauren outlet

reebok shoes

pandora charms sale

salomon shoes

harry winston jewelry

nike shoes

supreme clothing

jimmy choo outlet

wolverine boots

polo ralph lauren outlet

kate spade outlet store

louboutin shoes

nike air presto

cheap mlb jerseys china

louis vuitton outlet

pandora jewelry

polo ralph lauren

michael kors outlet

coach outlet store

prada outlet

michael kors outlet clearance

florsheim shoes

pandora charms sale clearance

pandora jewelry official site

adidas shoes

tory burch outlet

moncler outlet

cole haan outlet

nike tessen

yeezy boost 350

nike air foamposite

adidas shoes

mammut boots

polo outlet

nike outlet store

nike huarache

ralph lauren outlet

tiffany and co

coach outlet

adidas nmd

christian louboutin outlet

coach outlet

oakley sunglasses

adidas yeezy

pandora store

ecco shoes

michael kors outlet

michael kors outlet canada

adidas yeezy

teva sandals


burberry outlet

coach outlet

cheap jordans

michael kors outlet online

hermes handbags

toms outlet

tory burch outlet online

air max 97

the frye company shoes

timberland outlet

coach factory outlet

louis vuitton


Answer18mali123456Answered at 2018-04-23 02:43:24
COACH New York in 1941 Disney looks? Is that a thing?
ABSOLUTELY! You can look totally chic while letting your inner Coach Outlet Disney side SHINE!

Cheap Michael Kors The Snapshot is a very oakley sunglasses take on a michael kors designer camera longchamp outlet online bag; valentino outlet it’s small, coach factory sporty, coach outlet online and cool, true religion outlet which coach outlet online is coach bags the Coach Outlet exact vibe oakley outlet is known cheap oakley outlet for. The body oakley outlet of Michael Kors the christian louboutin outlet bag Michael Kors Outlet Online is michael kors outlet spacious coach factory outlet without ray ban sunglasses being valentino shoes bulky, Louis Vuitton Outlet with Coach Factory Online bags valentino outlet Coach Purses

Coach Outlet Online ray ban outlet jimmy choo coach outlet stores online coach outlet online a Ray ban Sunglasses sac à main hermès ray ban sunglasses outlet Ray ban Sunglasses longchamp outlet true ray ban sunglasses true religion outlet coach outlet store online which Coach Outlet we have coach outlet no longchamp outlet name, valentino shoes outlet ugg boots oakley sunglasses or COACH Sale

Coach Outlet Like coach factory Megs toms outlet and spy sunglasses Amanda, I michael kors outlet online was valentino rockstud first ray ban outlet online introduced valentino outlet to the michael kors outlet online world of Michael Kors Coach Outlet louboutin outlet takes 60% off cheap oakley sunglasses by the coach outlet brand’s coach factory outlet ever-popular hermes birkin Coach's Michael Kors Outlet high-end bags. coach factory outlet That Oakley Sunglasses was way Coach OutletV back Coach Outlet Online store in Oakley Outlet middle school for me, ray ban outlet uk but Coach Factory Outlet since Coach Outlet then, I’ve Coach Outlet Online almost Cheap Oakley Sunglasses always valentino shoes had cheap ray ban outlet one valentino shoes Coach Outlet Ray ban outletvtakes 60% off bag or Coach Factory Outlet another louboutin shoes on valentino outlet online my oakley sunglasses wish spy sunglasses list at true religion any given ray ban sunglasses time. valentino rockstud shoes Besides Coach Factory Outlet the hermes birkin outlet amazing

Coach Outlet Check out all the bags and wallets from the new collection below, at least as far as we could find-the collection doesn't have a name that can be searched at Louis Vuitton's website!

Michael Kors Outlet Whether it’s worth nearly $400 to you to learn a few minutes early whether or not the airline lost your bag is probably dependent on how much $400 means to you.

Longchamp outlet Russian cheap oakley sunglasses actress christian louboutin outlet Ekaterina Samsonov michael kors outlet online carried cheap ray ban sunglasses this Coach Outlet Coach Factory Outlet Oakley Sunglasses Minaudiere oakley outlet to the coach outlet premiere Michael Kors Outlet Online of red bottom shoes her coach outlet online new oakley outlet thriller with Joaquin Louis Vuitton Phoenix, Louis Vuitton You Coach Outlet Were yeezy boost 350 Never Really ray ban pas cher Here. Shop Coach Factory Outlet Bags coach factory outlet via coach outlet Vestiaire Giuseppe Zanotti Shoes Collective christian louboutin shoes Pulling valentino outlet off an coach factory outlet outfit Michael Kors Outlet of Coach Outlet Online Store the ed hardy outlet same true religion outlet online color Coach Factory Outlet is a Michael Kors Outlet simple michael kors outlet styling michael kors outlet online trick Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags of the ray ban sunglasses fashion elite.Michael Kors Outlet A coach outlet online simple color official coach outlet online scheme.   
Related Questions
  • Answer This Question:Is there a grace period on road tax?