Can you turn in people if they are driving with expired license plate stickers in the state of IL?

Answers:8   |   LastUpdateAt:2012-04-01 22:21:44  

~*~§izzLiN' §e®b~*~
Asked at 2012-01-12 18:40:06
Well , today ( 5/5/09 ) I saw a car driving around Springfield with expired plates (July 2008!) I was wondering if there was a website that can turn these people in the a? Just not fair ! Everyone has to pay $ 78 for a new label , WHY DO NOT ? I work in a bank where license stickers are sold and that is why I always look at people's stickers on the back of the license plates . Does anyone else agree with me ? ? ?
Answer1ChrisAnswered at 2012-01-15 19:43:25
When you consider that the bus who suffered the fatal accident had expired stickers ... Well, what would be the result has been that if someone had noticed and reported this fact?

There is a website that allows you to report it in Illinois, but a quick call to the hotline information should not be enough. And for those about to give a thumbs down for the answer probably would not be for a short time since it is possible not only counts , but the question is about a 10-month delay, after all, a lot of time to fix things, especially in Illinois, where it is so easy to do.

So yes, I agree with you , ignore the nay sayers who says to mind your own business. What really is their business.
Answer2Japan has been 'thinking Answered at 2012-01-18 07:47:41
I agree, not fair. Police do not think any will come out of their way to deal with it unless your doing something wrong . Just take a deep breath and know they'll eventually stop .
Answer3-NeObLaZtErS- Answered at 2012-01-19 02:03:37
Get a life!

Perhaps they have been located inside and outside and can not afford new stickers .
Answer4Interpretation of cups.Answered at 2012-01-27 18:34:22
shut up, who cares ? mind your own business ...
Answer5ChristineAnswered at 2012-01-27 23:34:34
you can, but I'm not sure how high on the list of criminal mastermind that these people will be
Answer6CarlAnswered at 2012-02-13 06:17:26
Well, I think it's wrong of you to say in the real person. But if your hell bent on turning is then just call the police and give them the license of the plant and number of people likely to take care of it .
Answer7AlbertaAnswered at 2012-04-01 22:21:44
I think you have too much time on their hands . Chances are you probably already received a ticket for him and his record has already doubled since they are paying late. This is truly very little of you. I know you do not have the funds to pay my registration in time since I left work. My record is supposed to be $ 109 if I had paid on time. However, I did not have the money for it at the time so I had no choice but to wait . My record then went to $ 178 .. and, finally , was $ 209. He also received a fine for failure to register . Then I had a second ticket for no registration in another city. However, were the fixit ticket , ie , that had so far in that I get to record ( fix ) and then I have to pay the processing fee and show I registered . Luckily I got a job and received my first paycheck before the ticket has expired and he was able to pay only $ 21 per ticket. I still ended up paying $ 251 per record. So I guess that's what .. $ 142 had to pay extra . So stop restless ... we all have to pay our debts over time. Given that my marks were also won by 5 months , I'm sure someone like you wanted to call the police on me too.

You do not know if the police know and not receiving a sticker to post on our window indicating that you have stopped for registration. You should stick to minding their own business.
Related Questions
  • Answer This Question:Can you turn in people if they are driving with expired license plate stickers in the state of IL?