I got into a car accident with my permit.?

Answers:2   |   LastUpdateAt:2012-03-26 08:31:19  

Asked at 2012-01-08 04:46:43
16 years old and I'm driving my car to school moms , and retired in a moving vehicle . The damage was not bad and I felt a jolt of light in my car, the car of people had a small dent in the driver's side door and the car had no damage, but both were fine. Then he asked me my name and took a picture of my tags and then left . Do not ask me what information they do not want the police involved had given a permit. Im afraid my account will be in poor condition and the police come or something. I told my mom and she was very upset, so do not know what to do. Do I have to call the insurance company or let the game out and maybe pay out of pocket , please help. Also the guy hit me so close to my car that just pulled out his foot and hit him , not even realize because he stayed in his car for like 30 seconds before I said, thought he ran over something.
Answer1LilyAnswered at 2012-02-07 08:37:01
Do not let the insurance company. Pay for everything under the table because it will increase your insurance. As for the suspension of its license , I have no idea. I have to go to a DMV and find out.
Answer2ωǒ Bu bad ⿺ Answered at 2012-03-26 08:31:19
i think u should talk to the mother or the matter and then go from there
Related Questions
  • Answer This Question:I got into a car accident with my permit.?