Where can i get medicare supplemental insurance?

Answers:1   |   LastUpdateAt:2012-07-30 15:16:02  

Asked at 2012-05-11 14:01:36
I am currently on SS disabilty and have Medicare Part A.They pay 80 % of whatever you use, as well as draft resolutions , procedures or whatever.But im looking for a supplemental insurance that will collect the 20 percent im with.Does let anyone know a company that does this ? I live in New Jersey, and 50 years of age.
Answer1Joei FierroAnswered at 2012-07-30 15:16:02
if you are disabled and verification work with state services and the family of possible Medicaid foodstamps .
Related Questions
  • Answer This Question:Where can i get medicare supplemental insurance?