How to solve this LIC's problem?

Answers:1   |   LastUpdateAt:2012-05-21 23:36:53  

Asked at 2012-05-10 08:50:38
I have a policy of " Bhima Gold " with the return policy of money I have started to pay Premioum MAR2006 - howeven in October 2010, I retired from politics and found that the surrender value was much lower. then I thought to restore the policy. after 5 -month term policy restored some pament interest. and got the certificate of the policy back. then I paid the premium for reinstatement afetr 2011 is now the problem is, I need to get the survival benefit after 4 years of life of the policy . So I approached the LIC are saying . What we have reinstated the policy was wrong , so please give us the policy that will give you the surrender value. What is this .. ? kinldy helps me get along with this .. I am deeply concerned because now ..

Thanks in advance ..

Answer1EmmanueAnswered at 2012-05-21 23:36:53
complains about IRDA ( insurance regulatory and development board ) that will solve your problem.
Related Questions
  • Answer This Question:How to solve this LIC's problem?