What do I need for my provisional? HELP!?

Answers:8   |   LastUpdateAt:2017-11-24 20:18:28  

Asked at 2012-01-03 16:15:46
Okay, fill the form.
I have not a passport - I do, but ran out
. The only other form of identification I have is my birth , I have nothing with my picture in, I send my old passport ? Or what?
Help someone , please.
Answer1Bad Ass Answered at 2012-01-03 23:57:36
The form should be the part where you can put your passport ID number I do not know whether they would agree with that, even if it has expired the best thing to do would be to call the DVLA on 08717037217 hope helped
Related Questions
  • Answer This Question:What do I need for my provisional? HELP!?