I need a change of ownership for my husbands car to my name.?

Answers:3   |   LastUpdateAt:2021-01-11 22:37:27  

) ã„£ Ni real estate
Asked at 2012-05-04 17:57:25
My husband is suffering from Alzheimer's disease advanced and want to change the ownership of your vehicle
for me. How I can do this please?
Answer1NeiAnswered at 2012-05-09 07:10:07
I'm so sorry to hear of your illness. I'm sure you can hold your hand and get them to sign something like its usual form - this can be when you "sell " the car for you , if you understand ? The DVLA are not really concerned much more than this, I'm sure. I was told that often when one spouse dies, the paperwork appears shortly after the DVLA with the details of the "sale " of the car in advance.
Answer2DoraAnswered at 2012-06-15 14:39:26
Shoudl probably think if you really need to Tias. When it comes to selling the car is worth less than the owners had. If you are still in your name, you can insure and drive perfectly legal, and I do not think it matters at all. If this does not seem to be any reason for doing this .
Answer3 Answered at 2021-01-11 22:37:27

Click here for more information about SKF 62302-2RS1 bearing 

    The characteristic of lacquer rust is that it mostly occurs in sealed motors. The sound of the motor is very good during assembly, but after some time in the warehouse, the abnormal noise of the motor becomes very large, and the SKF bearing is severely rusted when it is removed. In the past, many manufacturers thought it was a bearing problem. After our constant publicity, now the motor factory has realized that it is mainly an insulating paint problem. This problem is mainly because the acidic substance volatilized from the insulating paint forms corrosive substances under a certain temperature and humidity, which causes the SKF bearing to be damaged after corrosion of the bearing groove. At present, the problem can only be to choose a good insulating paint and ventilate for a period of time after drying and then assemble. 

Related Questions
  • Answer This Question:I need a change of ownership for my husbands car to my name.?