Authorized Representative to resolve a ticket?

Answers:0   |   LastUpdateAt:2012-05-03 02:01:10  

Walk road of life
Asked at 2012-05-03 02:01:10
I got a ticket for driving without insurance (MN ) and therefore my license is suspended until you do a few things . DVS has sent me a form to be signed by an "authorized representative " is not an agent. Where I can find this through insurance progressive ? ! I looked over your site but found nothing ! * Frustrated * Does anyone know how to do this ?

This Question:"Authorized Representative to resolve a ticket?" No answers yet. Be the first!
Related Questions
  • Answer This Question:Authorized Representative to resolve a ticket?