I hope someone can answer this question?

Answers:3   |   LastUpdateAt:2012-03-08 04:37:53  

Asked at 2011-12-28 04:38:02
My daughter lives in West Virginia , I live in New York. Your car can no longer drive, so I wanted to leave his job in the mines. so I want to know if she would be able to drive a car with a licensed Ohio West Virginia. I do not want to get into trouble, but you need a car to drive
Answer1Thoughts to pain as injuryAnswered at 2011-12-31 01:44:30
It will work as a temporary thing , but if it continues for a long time, the police stop her or someone in your report to the police.
Answer2BoycAnswered at 2012-01-03 22:06:29
Of course , you can drive across the country and still have a license from any state. If your license is suspended by a state ever (due to accidents or violations points etc.) then you can not drive in that state until it is reinstated , next to a license that is good in any place until they expire.
Answer3Lell Man Answered at 2012-03-08 04:37:53
Yes, this would be fine. Just make sure you are insured.
Related Questions
  • Answer This Question:I hope someone can answer this question?