Is it possible to alter a settled case (car accident)?

Answers:2   |   LastUpdateAt:2011-12-30 19:07:15  

Asked at 2011-12-25 22:23:48
hello. just closed my case . I was a passenger in the car of my friends on June 4, 2008 , when she was rear ended . I got whiplash, the neck is straightened (instead of being naturally curved) and had severe headaches . n the neck is sensitive points in it. i is the same . so my lawyer finally closed our case ( I guess in the last week) . and my insurance company said he had to undergo a mandatory assessment last w / a chiropractor who elected them. I was in another accident on September 2, 2008 . there was nothing so serious. the results were never discussed W / m². the chiro asked me if I had been in any accident and I had to say ( it would be wrong if I lied to you? already been reported ). as I said our case is resolved. Is it possible that you can go back and change things ? what can happen ? I'm screwed ? He did not return to normal after the first accident treatment
Answer1BecAnswered at 2011-12-27 23:59:20
You can always ask the company to reopen the claim , the worst they can do is say " no".
Answer2Hema_Malini Answered at 2011-12-30 19:07:15
If the first case was resolved , it is a fact and can not be reopened
Related Questions
  • Answer This Question:Is it possible to alter a settled case (car accident)?