A week ago a lady ran into my parked car.?

Answers:9   |   LastUpdateAt:2011-12-26 23:00:35  

Asked at 2011-12-22 22:54:44
She was having a seizure . The police arrived at the scene and gave a report. She was taken to hospital immediately afterwards. The problem is that I have not heard of the woman or her insurance. How I can make him pay for damages to my car? I'm not a contentious person , do not want your claim. I just want to fix my car . There is probably around $ 300 or $ 400 in damages. What should I do?
Answer1AlmaAnswered at 2011-12-22 23:15:59
Call your insurance company - that's your job to take this car for you, why not get paid.
Answer2toadAnswered at 2011-12-22 23:38:39
TN I have seen police reports and insurance mailing list .

The only way I've been able to obtain information on the accident insurance is to call TN the vehicle owner and ask that your insurance is with.

If you call - you wonder how you're doing first. More likely to help if it's nice and ask about your health in the first place ( the message is that you are worried about her as a person rather than the car). Then you can tell him that his car had some minor damage and would like to talk to your insurance agent about it. Ask the name of the insurance agents and phone number. Then contact the agent.

If she does not give you the information - talk to your insurance agent and see if you can help.
Answer3) ã„£ you really bad -Answered at 2011-12-23 00:05:05
If you have your insurance information, contact their insurance companies .
To be honest, if she was taken to hospital , she may well still be there .
Their insurance companies will tell you what to do!
Answer4Thoughts into the illness つ Answered at 2011-12-23 02:22:24
My bet is that she is a woman. Welcome to the third age 101 . They are beginning to learn the hard way that the elderly are the tortuous and contentious as any in the world, maybe more. Not communicate with you. Your insurance company will not contact you. She will pretend as if nothing of her or her insurance company to be responsible. This is typical of his age. Some of his colleagues have driven into lakes , pools, bank lobbies , supermarkets, and a multitude of people, all saying the gag always weathered " the throttle stuck ." It is necessary to take the first step , and you have to play hard. I swear by Christ on a moped. I have seen this many times makes me want to vomit. I've even been sitting in my car when ****** old rags and she bumped into her even saying a word. Henpecked husband apologized for it, as you can imagine that meant nothing. If the chance I'm wrong and this is an older woman who is very doubtful, you still have to drive over it . Get the police involved . They have a report. No, under no circumstance the sympathy for this woman by anyone affect your right to collect damages . This is exactly why she has insurance.
Answer5AdolphaAnswered at 2011-12-23 06:51:03
Simple. Call your insurance and file a claim. Why you have not been proactive with this?
Answer6 복수명사 Answered at 2011-12-24 04:12:41
The other claims that people have responded have given good information. However, I will bring something that can throw a monkey wrench into the whole.

Even if you locate your insurance company may not cover your damages if the lady had a hit unexpected heart attack or a stroke. In many states ( I've never handled claims TN ) The liability may be denied if the person has a stroke , heart attack or a stroke. If I had had previous seizures , etc, then you probably will not be able to deny responsibility.

If a person who has no history of seizures , and so has a driving time are not in control of his car and is believed to have been negligent. If they have a previous history or diagnosis, then you will be responsible for follow-up attack is forseable if it happened once .

I've been on both sides of this issue in traffic accidents in states that have seen it used the sticks for the denial.

I suggest that you contact this lady and politely ask your auto insurance information . Then the report of the demand for them and keep your fingers crossed.
Answer7mehdi Answered at 2011-12-24 18:26:09
What is the deductible?
if less than $ 500 you can be the best send off a claim to your insurance company. If she is to blame in any way be chargable against him, so do not get a surprise renewal. But what they will do is have to pay the deductible, and subrogate against your insurance company to get the deductible and pay any additional money returned to them.-if you have collision coverage this is the work of the department claims, and you pay for
How do you know your 300-400 in damages? Have you gotten your estimates? obtain future estimates, at least one.
I'm pretty sure there must have been a police report filed, a copy stating that struck his car.
submit a copy of the report to the claims department of your insurance company will realize who he is, and that the insurer is that.

If you do not have collision coverage on your insurance policy, scrap that idea, your insurance company will do nothing for you if you do not buy that coverage. so, do the following ...

get the police report, which will have your contact information on it. contact her by phone or by mail if the mail, pay $ 12 for a registered letter that is signed and you know it receives.
tell him to have an estimate (or mail your estimate of a)
and ask if you would like to pay out of pocket for damages rather than presenting a "guilty" case against her. Someone will respond to this, you can order two or three estimates, which is a pain, but if you want to pay, you have to.

strange coincidence that there is no answer to your call or letter, copy of accident report, you indicate your insurance company and policy number, call the department of insurance claims, filing a lawsuit against him.
will confirm this information and respond promptly, then they will tell you to go to a shop and tell them you have to hire reinbursment while the car is in the workshop and will pay for your rent until you complete the work.

those are your options, other than pay out of pocket and see it in small claims court. However, try one or all of these things before taking the plunge smaller.

good luck
Answer8Nice watchAnswered at 2011-12-25 19:47:40
Call the insurance company immediately ur ... U should have at least gotten the card or badge number of officers in order to reach it ... Depending on what the city were in u, u can go to the police station and file a report and to help find the officer that was the scene @ should give u all the information of the person who hit him ...
Answer9culittinpiky Answered at 2011-12-26 23:00:35
You should call your insurance company and tell them to get a hold of it and get the ball in motion.
Related Questions
  • Answer This Question:A week ago a lady ran into my parked car.?