My son backed in to a car in aug now its dec no info exchanged?

Answers:4   |   LastUpdateAt:2012-05-04 19:44:19  

Asked at 2012-02-15 11:38:26
Now the guy called and wants the money
Answer1PhoebeAnswered at 2012-02-17 11:38:31
uh . no . Tell him no. You owe nothing. I think the law is that you have to report an accident / collision within 24 hours or so ? Well , I'm not sure if your child broke the law by not doing so , but it seems that the boy did.
In addition, there is a statute of limitations on such things. Never be held in court. Tell him to go

Edit : I read some other answers. If this was 6 months ago , only tell you not have insurance now. You sold your car, and are not required by law to have insurance. I do not know exactly what the statute of limitations, but you can not come crawling back 6 months later by his hand.
Answer2QuentinAnswered at 2012-02-25 18:55:41
Its to late to do anything , if no police report that there is no way to prove that his son hit his car
Answer3robinAnswered at 2012-02-28 03:53:41
so? has a maximum of two years to file a claim , I suggest that your name and number and license number (for cars) and just deliver his sure, all you have to do is tell your insurer of what happened and why the afternoon , the person did not call until December (I guess he needed a couple of bucks eh ) is likely to spoil your plan money , bad luck, but if you give him money , he can still turn up to two years and hit your insurance claim for damage anyway.and he never gave anything anyway , that's what some of these guys operate. Make sauce stick work for money , this also puts it in the database Companys insurance and makes it more difficult to make a cash offer later.
Answer4ChanninAnswered at 2012-05-04 19:44:19
Tell him that if the damage was that important, I should have asked your insurance policy # on the scene. If you want your money now , it's too late for him.
Related Questions
  • Answer This Question:My son backed in to a car in aug now its dec no info exchanged?