Alabama Vehicle Title problems...?

Answers:1   |   LastUpdateAt:2012-04-15 21:12:38  

〆 eating fried ﹑ -
Asked at 2012-02-03 00:04:45
My father bought a 1981 Jeep CJ7 in 1998 , but when the seller signs the title, signed the wrong name. Instead of his wife (the name in the title ) , who signed his name instead . At the time it was no big thing, and we were just going to have he and his wife request a new title , but never actually doing so ( I also vaguely remember hearing that there may be divorced, but I 'm not sure . ) Well, that was 13 years ago , and moved , leaving us no way to contact them and get a duplicate title to sign over correctly.

We still have the original bill of sale, but not the current address and phone number. So how do I get a new title in my name or my father? I've heard of the titles of bondage , but I'm not sure exactly how they work, or
if that is the right course of action.
Thank you !
Answer1BrianAnswered at 2012-04-15 21:12:38
THATS going to be your only way , how have you been doing recording all these years?
Related Questions
  • Answer This Question:Alabama Vehicle Title problems...?